Sparkly Followers

Sunday 28 February 2016

Challenge #1 - Results

Good morning to you all.

A big big thank you to all who have entered my first challenge.  There were so many fabulous entries and lots of talent which has made the process of choosing a winner and Top 3 very difficult indeed.

I shall not keep you in suspense any longer.

The winner of this challenge is #20 - Stacey S.




You win the prize that was up for grabs.  If you would like to receive this please contact me at craftypearly10@yahoo.com by 7th March 2016 and also state if you wish to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge.

The Top 3 for this challenge is :-


Ladies be sure to take your badge.

I shall return on 1 March with the details of Challenge #2.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs

Traci xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my top 3 and well done to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to the others and of course to the winner!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete