Sparkly Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

Challenge #2 - Results

Good Evening to you all.  Apologies for the delay in posting... still in Bank Holiday mode!!

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3. However, as there were so many fantastic entries I have had to go with a Top 4this month!!  I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes. As always it was a big decision to choose.

The winner of this challenge is:

#6 - Scrappy Scatty Jan



You win the prize that was up for grabs.  To receive this please contact me via email at craftypearly10@yahoo.com by 7th April 2016 and also state if you wish to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge.

The Top 4 for this challenge is :-


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #3 will be issued on the 1st of April..  I hope to see you there.

Hugs


Traci xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 4 DT, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 4. Congrats to the winner and other top picks. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners - gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card for your Top 3! Congratulations everyone and thanks to the DT for all the inspiration
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much I have contacted you xx

    ReplyDelete