Sparkly Followers

Thursday 28 April 2016

Challenge #3 - Results

Good Morning to you all.  I hope you are having a good week.

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #3. I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes. As always it was a big decision to choose.

The winner of this challenge is:




You win the prize that was up for grabs.  To receive this please contact me via email by 7th May 2016 and also state if you wish to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge.

The Top 3 for this challenge is :-

Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #4 will be issued on the 1st of May..  I hope to see you there.

Hugs


Traci xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am so thrilled. Thank you for picking my card as the winner. Congrats to the Top 3 picks too, fabulous entries x

    ReplyDelete