Sparkly Followers

Saturday 29 October 2016

Challenge #9 Results

Good Evening to you all.  I hope you are having a good weekend.

Firstly I must say it is lovely to see so many new entrants, thank you for stopping by and joining in with us.

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #9. I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:

#9 - Mel's Crafty Clips



The Top 3's are :-

6. Francesca Ferrari
8. Lisa Lynn
32. Margreet


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #10 will be issued on the 1st November.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing one of my cards as the top 3; I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am just so happy, it really made my day. Congratulations to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me in your Top 3...very proud..congrats on all winners!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete