Sparkly Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Challenge #10 Results

Good Morning to you all.  

Firstly I must say how lovely it is to see so many entries, thank you for stopping by and joining in with us.

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #10 . I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:


18. Leslie Turner


The Top 3's are :-

10. Coldwaters2 - Welcome To My Little World of Craft:
13. Linda Simpson
49. Marja


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #11 will be issued on the 1st December.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, congratulations to the other chosen ones and winner
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, thanks so much for choosing my stiletto heel card as your winner! I'm thrilled! Congrats to the the top picks, and thanks for another fun challenge! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card in your top 3. Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete