Sparkly Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Challenge #22 - Results

Good morning to you all.  

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us and our challenge it was lovely to see your fabulous makes.  

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #22. 


The winner of this challenge is:




Our Top 3 as chosen by the design team :- 

#13 - Angela

#19 - Magic Flying Boots

#21 - Lovely Linda

Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.



I hope to see you over at Challenge #23.




Crafty Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see I am the winner this time, thank you so much. Congratulations to the top 3 too. Thanks for the badge, it will look lovely on my blog, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Congrats to the winner and the other top 3s!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww my mouse card in the TOP-3; thank you so much DT!
    Have a lovely day
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete